CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 18th September 2017 at 7.30pm in Chearsley Cricket Club
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 17th July 2017
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
· 16/03565/APP – 2-4 Winchendon Road
The PC opposed the application. Recording of votes.
· 17/03067/APP – Donnalea, Aylesbury Road, Chearsley HP18 0BS
Demolition of existing dwelling & erection of 2 dwellinghouses with associated off-road parking.
Case Officer: David Spring. Comment date: 18th September 2017
· 17/03246/APP – Chearsley Barn, Chilton Road, Chearsley
Conversion & alteration of an existing agricultural barn into a dwelling house, including change of use of land within its curtilage, with access, parking & amenity space.
Case Officer: Bill Nicholson. Comment date: 29th September 2017
5. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items including correspondence from a Parishioner regarding a tree near Orchard Close, Shupps Lane that needs pruning.
6. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Monthly finance report
8. Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations including
· TfB Stakeholder Conference (12/09/17), JH
9. TfB Feasibility Study (JH)
10. Application for LAF funding (JH)
11. LAF Speed Sentinel(JH)
12. Update on defibrillator (JL)
13. Update on horse chestnut tree (JL)
14. Parishioners Question Time – 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
15. Items for Information
· Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan - Parishes Seminar on 4th October 2017. JL & JW to confirm attendance.
16. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Cricket Club
· Monday 16th October at 7.30pm
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)