CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 20th February 2017 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 15 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 16th January 2017
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
4. Parish Councillor vacancy
· 17/00265/APP – The Old Plough, Aylesbury Rd, Chearsley HP18 0BS
Two storey rear extension and front porch
· Any new planning applications since 10th February 2017
6. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items
7. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Orders for Payment
9. Report from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations including
· Buckinghamshire Freight Strategy – Initial Workshop (13/02/17), JH & NB
· Haddenham & Long Crendon Local Community Area Forum (16/02/17), JH
10. Annual Village Meeting, to confirm date and discuss topics and contributors
11. Communication with the community, JH
12. PC Governance, to discuss Code of Conduct and Standing Orders
13. Parishioners Question Time – 15 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
14. Items for Information
· Modernising Local Government – meeting at AVDC on 23rd February 2017.
15. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Village Hall
· Monday 20th March at 7.30pm – Parish Council Meeting
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)