CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 20th November 2017 at 7.30pm in Chearsley Cricket Club
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 16th October 2017
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
· 17/03808/APP – Woodbine Cottage, Church Lane, Chearsley HP18 0DH
Part single, part two storey front infill extension.
Case Officer: Bibi Motuel. Comment date: 24th November 2017
· 17/04009/APP – Farthings Cottage, Watts Green, Chearsley HP18 0DD
Repair existing chimney stack & increase height to 1.8m. Install a wood burning stove with rigid twin wall insulated flue/system chimney. Remove existing canopy & replace register plate. Spray thatched roof with fire retardant.
Case Officer: Janet Mullen. Comment date: 21st November 2017
5. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items
6. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Monthly finance report (RP)
8. Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations
9. Devolution of grass cutting (PB)
10. Trees, including formal agreement to proceed with the tree work around the village as quoted for by 4 Seasons (JL)
11. Traffic calming – programme of works (JH)
12. Madges Farm development – traffic management scheme (JH)
13. LAF funding applications (JH)
14. Defibrillator (JL)
15. Parishioners Question Time – 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
16. Items for Information
17. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Cricket Club
· Monday 11th December at 7.30pm
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)