CHEARSLEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON:
Monday 15th January 2018 at 7.30pm in Chearsley Cricket Club
Councillors are summoned to attend.
Declarations of Interest, in accordance with Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011 Councillors to declare any personal, prejudicial or pecuniary interests pertaining to the Agenda.
Parishioners Question Time, 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Approval of Minutes – Monday 20th November 2017
3. Matters Arising from previous Minutes
4. Planning, to note that no new planning applications received
5. Correspondence, any outside Agenda items
6. Contributions from AVDC and BCC Cllrs
· Monthly finance report (RP)
· Budget, to formally approve 2018/19 budget
8. Reports from Councillors attending meetings and outside organisations
9. Grit bins, replacement required in Lower Green Lane (JW)
10. Parishioners Question Time – 10 minutes will be set aside to receive representations from members of the public.
11. Items for Information
· Planning Liaison Conference at The Gateway, AVDC, 20th February 2018 17.30 – 19.30.
12. Date and Time of Next Meeting in Chearsley Cricket Club
· Monday 19th February at 7.30pm
The Minutes and Agenda of the Parish Council can also be viewed at chearsley.blogspot.co.uk
Helen Spurgeon (Clerk)