MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 19TH 2012 IN THE VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30 .PM.
Councillors Brown, Lewis, Mrs Lazaruk, Mrs Towell
2 members of the public, Parish Clerk,
Cllrs Hytten, Edmonds and Heybrook
PUBLIC SESSION (SUSPENSION OF STANDING ORDERS)
- Pot holes in Dark Lane.
- The potholes have been filled.
- Church Piece Light
- It was suggested that the street light be moved to the other side of Church Piece. Agenda item for annual Parish Meeting
- The leak under Aylesbury Road has been reported again.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OCTOBER 2012
Agreed as a true record.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
- PLANNNING APPLICATIONS
The Birches, Watts Green- Demolition of conservatory and loft conversion – site meeting arranged
Minister Dark Lane – One and a half storey extension to front of bungalow
Regency Cottage underpinning and crack repairs- application approved
8 Church Lane – passed
Grove Farm - improvements to access needed, together with speed restrictions. The road signs are temporary and have been blown away in bad weather. This has been reported.
- VILLAGE PLAN
The questionnaire will be distributed before Christmas, and results will be collated in the New Year
- HIGHWAYS AND OPEN AREAS
Jubilee Oak Tree- this will be planted on the Green on Advent Sunday
The Christmas tree has been ordered and will be delivered on the 8th December.
- FINANCIAL MATTERS
Approval of accounts
Payments for approval
Playing fields newsletter
Rural Services Network Newsletter
Community Impact Bucks newsletter
Annual Report from Buckinghamshire Fire services
Growing Matters newsletter
- Community Windfarm.
- Cllr Heybrook raised the possibility of a community wind farm. The Government is expecting 15 to 20% of energy from renewable energy by 2020. Cost of 1.25 million would bring in 280,000 per annum revenue. Biomas boiler could generate enough energy for 16 houses. Annual Parish meeting agenda.
December 10th Budget meeting.
Meeting Closed 9.15 pm