DRAFT MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON MONDAY JUNE 25TH 2012 IN THE VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30 .PM.
Councillors Cllr Brown, Cllr Heybrook, Mrs Lazaruk Hytten, Edmonds, Lewis, Mrs Towell, 3 members of the public, Parish Clerk,
ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN
The Chairman signed the Declaration of acceptance of office, held over from previous meeting
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES MAY 21ST 2012
Proposed Cllr Hytten, seconded Cllr Mrs. Towell. Agreed as a true record.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
Diverted footpath. The footpath by the Old Bakery has still not been re-instated.
Thames Water sewage lorries have stopped going up and down Church Lane, but damage has not been made good. Environment Agency to be contacted to test water in the river to assess impact of flooding.
Neighbourhood watch ‘No cold calling’ notices were handed out at the Jubilee celebration. More are available.
Litter Pick on Bank holiday weekend very successful.
Community Oil Scheme lorries. There have been questions raised about the use of large lorries. Mrs. Hooton had advised that it was possible to request small lorries, but the providers are still using larger vehicles.
- PLANNNING APPLICATIONS
Chearsley Hill House extension
4 Old Plough Close extension
Minster dark Lane - one and half storey from extension
Site Meetings to be arranged on Saturday 30th June from 10.30
- RISK ASSESSMENT
Review of Insurance Policy to include new benches and salt bins. Amendments agreed.
- APPOINTMENT OF REPRESENTATIVES TO COMMITTEES AND CONSULTATIVE GROUPS
Village Hall Management Committee – Mrs Claire Lazaruk agreed to represent the Parish Council
LAF – Local Area Forum - Mrs Claire Lazaruk agreed to represent the Parish Council
- HIGHWAYS AND OPEN AREAS
Highways have been asked to advise the Parish Council prior to any tree works.
A letter has been received from Mrs Joy Payne regarding the removal of the hedgerow along Hicks Path. The Parish council will look at this after site meeting on Saturday 30th June.
LAF Budget Meeting on 26th June will be attended by Mrs Lazaruk.
Bucks Recycling Lorries are going through Chearsley and Waddesdon to Westcott.
Jubilee Oak tree has en offered by AVDC and accepted. Location - Sept Agenda
- FINANCIAL MATTERS
Year end accounts were approved.
Age UK – Village handyman and Wireless for Grown-ups
News for the Villages
Neighbourhood Planning Meeting 21st July - £40.00 in High Wycombe
Rural Services Network Newsletter
Localism act newsletter
SUMMARY AND SUSPENSION OF STANDING ORDERS
- Community Oil deliveries. It was reported that the Oil company will only allow the bulk discount if a large lorry is used.
- Dumping of garden rubbish. Rubbish is being dumped over hedges on Farmyard Footpath. Rubbish sacks for Garden refuse are available, and recycling bins will be available in the autumn.
- Hicks Path Hedging. The initial planning application was submitted including a commitment to replace the hedging after the fencing had been installed.
- Light at Church Piece. This has been defective for some time. To be checked again.
- Strimming of Church Piece verge is not being carried out.
- Bus stop signs are still showing old bus route numbers.
- Enquiries are being made by the Chairman to find out if it would be possible to re-instate a George VI phone box.
- The Chairman suggested that the rates for grass cutting of the Green and other areas of common land by Mr. King be raised to £100.00 per cut. All agreed
- A sign to the Village Hall has been requested
DATES AND TIMES OF NEXT MEETINGS
July 16th 2012
September 17th 2012
Meeting Closed 9.10 pm