DRAFT MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON MONDAY OCTOBER 15TH 2012 IN THE VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30 .PM.
Councillors Edmonds, Lewis, Hytten, 3 members of the public, Parish Clerk,
Cllrs Brown, Mrs Lazaruk, Mrs Towell
PUBLIC SESSION (SUSPENSION OF STANDING ORDERS)
- Pot holes in Dark Lane.
- Various building works in Dark Lane have caused serious damage to the road surface. Large lorries are being used to deliver construction materials and scaffolding. Villagers have been asked to request small delivery lorries. Various suggestions have been put forward, and there is an ‘Unsuitable for Heavy Lorries’ sign, which appears to be ineffectual. Councillors will look at the damage.
- Light at Church Piece. It was reported that there are no strong feelings either way from the inhabitants of the cu-de-sac. It was proposed that no further action be taken to get the light repaired, subject to written confirmation from those concerned. A formal objection to having the light replaced was then received from Mrs C Henry.
- 4 Bernard’s Close – The Parish Council were thanked for their comments regarding the proposed extension.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES SETPEMBER 2012
Proposed Cllr Edmonds seconded Cllr Hytten. Agreed as a true record.
- MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
Red Telephone Box. Chairman’s personal action.
- PLANNNING APPLICATIONS
8 Church Lane – passed
Grove Farm - improvements to access needed, together with speed restrictions. The road signs are temporary and have been blown away in bad weather. This has been reported
- VILLAGE PLAN
There is an open meeting on the 17th October to discuss consultation document at the cricket Club - 7.45 for 8.00 pm
- REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY
Service of remembrance to take place at 10.45 on the 11th November. The wreath will be ordered.
- HIGHWAYS AND OPEN AREAS
Jubilee Oak Tree- this will be planted on the Green on Advent Sunday. It was suggested that a memory capsule be put underneath it
- FINANCIAL MATTERS
Thames Valley NHS Trust – Determination of rurality
Community engagement – Bucks CC
Super Fast Broadband
Community Impact Bucks – rural dual fuel
Rural services Network
Thames Valley police Newsletter
Closing of Wycombe General A&E
Bucks County Council Budget and strategic Plan
The Bucks Home Choice Allocation Policy 26th October from 3.30pm to 6pm at the Diamond Room, AVDC Offices, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road. Aylesbury, HP19 8FF.
SUMMARY AND SUSPENSION OF STANDING ORDERS
- Grove Farm - The building is a storage area for fodder. There are animals on site but no stockman.
- Jubilee Oak Tree. This will be planted on advent Sunday 2nd December at 1.00 p.m. Cllr Heybrook will prepare hole for planting.
- It was noted that Dinton were looking into the development of a community wind farm, and Cllr Heybrook suggested looking into the viability for Chearsley.
DATES AND TIMES OF NEXT MEETINGS
December 10th Budget meeting.
Meeting Closed 9.05 pm